FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
FNC Para
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to FNs in general, and just picked up an early FNC Para. It was a safe queen for the last 40-ish years, like most of them, it seems.

But I was the kid who always took his toys out of the package and played with them, so this rifle is gonna get used a lot.

Just looking for some wisdom and experience from other FNC owners--how to bed the rifle in, where to get spare parts (if any), best ammo to shoot, etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
Gun Master
7 Posts
In the 21st century, it is easy to find whatever you need, including spare parts. Whatever you need, you will find it on the internet. Regarding the rifle, for me personally, the FNC is a great rifle, not so successful as its predecessor, but still a very interesting rifle and a great item for personal collection.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had an FN FNC carbine that I bought new in the 80s and sold when I was in college to afford computer parts. I loved that carbine, but honestly the lower receiver was not as well executed at the design of an AR 15 lower. I wish I still had it. Still, it was a simple, reliable design, and accurate enough. Lately they are proving to be a great investment for people. I’m envious. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts