FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday here in the land of kantuckee I had a range day scheduled. ...but it came a monsoon, why cancel ? I was out to try out my new steel target. We set up a canopy of sorts with a shooting table underneath. My buddy shot and I was preparing to shoot, and he said...where to lay down my rifle, I don't want it to get muddy..... I guess my brain popped out an oh yeah? And this happened.......after that we said screw the rain and did some buddy team drills in said monsoon. Great times. They're clean now don't worry.

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ahhh using the backwoods lube i see lol.

I dont think i could bring myself to put my 17s in the bathtub, or any of my guns for that matter. Id be worried that some littke beads of water would be stuck somewhere important plotting and scheming the downfall of my precious scar even though i realize it was totally designed to be soaked in sea water with no issue.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nice camo!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It ran like a sewing machine. Don't worry guys, they got fully detailed. It was fun but alot of work. Maybe next time I do just one rifle. I cleaned the two rifles for 8 hours. My buddy threw his glock in the mud too......and it choked.

·
Registered
237 Posts
This might be a stupid question, but how the hell do you clean the rifle after a day like that. I have a bunch of safe queens that are only familiar with bench shooting. I'd love to start getting them a little dirty. What's the best way to get the mud off in all the nooks and crannies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts