FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well our county commissioner has shut down everything in preperation for the hurracane Hanna. Schools are closed, a 7pm cerfu, and package store are closed at 7pm as well (to curb Hurracane parties). So I'm off to "Batten down the hatches" and get my blender ready for mixed drinks. Hoo yah!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Be safe.
:?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Im in CT. Its 11pm Saturday. We never really got the wind but holy crap did it rain hard for about 5 hours. I had water running down my back door and into my apt. I havent gone into the basement yet. The parking lot is about 3 feet deep in the center. Im hoping the other 4 tenants have no issues as Im the super. It seems to be mostly over now.....finally

To make matters worse my Comcast went down most of the afternoon so i had no internet or phone.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Ike is a cat4 now and aimed at Cuba. N.O. could get hit again.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Ike is a cat4 now and aimed at Cuba. N.O. could get hit again.
A couple models are pushing Ike more west, towards us in Texas.

How is devildoc making out with Hanna?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was not that bad, lots of rain, wind around 75mph. Storm surge was only about 6-8 feet. No power loss. They had a curfue that started at 7pm but the bars stayed open all night (hurracane parties). I think Ike is going to be alot worst for whomever gets hit by it, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts