FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
659 Posts
New to the page, just picked up a 17. Need to put on a sight system. Anything advice would be appreciated . would like something fore close and long!
Check these guys out: https://kerifnv.com/t/elcan. Frank's a great guy to deal with & usually has the best prices on the best gear...

·
Registered
983 Posts
how close and how far?
there are a number of quality lpvo type scopes that are popular on the scar 17s, but avoid the cheap ones and go with something proven to work. something like a vortex 1-6x razor...

Reactions: IrishMedicRN

·
Registered
Scar 20s 6.5 Creedmoor Scar 17s
134 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I mounted a Primary Arms 1-8x24mm SFP ACSS Reticle with a Burris PEPR 30mm QD mount for under $400. It's been on my SCAR 17s for 4 years now and it's my primary hunting setup. It works for me but may not work for you. I'd say this $400 setup (back 4 years ago) is a very budget friendly option. I might get some flack for this in the comments but it works for me.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I mounted a Primary Arms 1-8x24mm SFP ACSS Reticle with a Burris PEPR 30mm QD mount for under $400. It's been on my SCAR 17s for 4 years now and it's my primary hunting setup. It works for me but may not work for you. I'd say this $400 setup (back 4 years ago) is a very budget friendly option. I might get some flack for this in the comments but it works for me.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Congratulations and welcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts