FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about these? This would fit my needs perfectly but it looks like aimsurplus are the only people that carry it and they are out of stock, Ive signed up to be notified if they have any in stock but i dont know if they are still being produced.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Go to gunbroker.com this guy in Alaska is selling them. I got mine from him. It was like $177 with shipping. If u have questions I'll tell u how to install it. The instructions suck btw. I really like it. Just re-zeroed my scar

·
Registered
135 Posts
That was me. I do not have any more of them.

I can't really say much about it but something is happening with the idea.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If Branham Tactical isn't making them anymore, it would be nice if there was an alternative. The Midwest Industries, VLTOR, and PWS rail extensions are a bit too long for my needs. The factory configuration works, but using a WML is a bit cramped. Not unusable. It's just a bit cramped.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Branham Tactical are still in business, you can contact them through their facebook page.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Bought four units from Viper late last year. Best investment thus far in regards to a rail system.
Bought 2 myself and I agree. Enough to get some real benefits, but not all obnoxious like EVERY other available rail system.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've been looking for one of these for a while. I've heard rumors of "a new run" and "something new and improved". so far it remains unobtanium.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I messaged him via facebook. He was hoping to make sure that he could move 100 units before he started the next production run. Contact him on facebook and tell him how many you want. If we all let him know about our interest, perhaps he will get them done sooner than later.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
I messaged him via facebook. He was hoping to make sure that he could move 100 units before he started the next production run. Contact him on facebook and tell him how many you want. If we all let him know about our interest, perhaps he will get them done sooner than later.
I left a comment on his page. He won't know there is any interest unless he visits this page or you leave a comment on his FB it seems.

Reactions: 00stormbringer
1 - 20 of 91 Posts