FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Mag Parts has the cheapest one. Now, I went over a year with my PS90 and not having one. But, I always stopped in the middle of my firing to pick up the brass, as I generally sell the brass online after I stack up enough.

Anyway - I have used the gun 2x with the brass catcher. Once you have it, if you plan to pick up the brass, it is very nice to have.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Mag Parts has the cheapest one. Now, I went over a year with my PS90 and not having one. But, I always stopped in the middle of my firing to pick up the brass, as I generally sell the brass online after I stack up enough.
Anyway - I have used the gun 2x with the brass catcher. Once you have it, if you plan to pick up the brass, it is very nice to have.
+1. I always use a diaper on my PS90's, the brass is too valuable to just throw away and by selling it I can defray the costs of shooting.
Tomac

·
Registered
475 Posts
even if you don't reload the small expense of a brass catcher could in time make you money by selling the once fired brass to someone who does. once you have a buyer lined up they usually will buy all the brass you have.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Monkey . . . :lol: (still makes me laugh, but I guess it's better than "Boogers")

MagParts (a sponsor on this forum) is the best place to get your brass catcher, it's priced right, and it has a zipper rather than a friction spring catch (OEM part). I like the zipper better, since it secures more brass and you don't have to stop as often when you get into that frenzied firing zone. Basically it holds more brass securely. You should be able to shoot near 90+ rounds before the bag gets too full to ignore.

I like it if you're a neat freak like me, it helps to keep things in order. . . . and like Ship said, you spend more time shooting than collecting brass! Have fun with it, it's worth it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I placed an order on the 15th and it came in the mail today. I bought it from MP . I also used the summer code for an extra 15% off.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
mag part has good quality stuff. I wonder when he is going to make more goodies...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts