FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
So far i've only bought one thing from them (Chinese mosin) and i very much liked the experience.

Reactions: jhs27275

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
Congrats JHS on your new can mounting system! :?

My friend who bought an FNX-45 purchased it from Bud's and has nothing but praises about the experience.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far i've only bought one thing from them (Chinese mosin) and i very much liked the experience.
I've done a bunch with them all smooth with zero problems.

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats JHS on your new can mounting system! :?.
I've been watching this one for a long time and today they listed it for the lowest price I've seen anywhere.

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Congrats, JHS. That will be a sweet (and quite) little package with a can.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:target:WHAT KIND OF OPTIC ARE YOU GOING TO PUT ON YOUR NEW HOST
Thinking about another Grand Slam. I have one on my suppressed 10-22 and really like it.

Like this one, but black.

Attachments

Reactions: rslsss and LESTER

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Congratulations on the new Savage!

Warning! Bud's Gun Shop makes it very easy to buy guns. :icon_thumbup:

I purchased several firearms from Bud's and had them delivered to our local gun shop. Bud's also has a large showroom in Lexington, KY, lots of firearms and very friendly staff.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I've done a bunch with them all smooth with zero problems.
Same here. I'm waiting on my CZ455 American 22LR/17HMR combo from Buds unfortunately it was delayed by the weather this week. Gonna thread the 17 barrel soon so it can join my 452 as a suppressor host (also purchased from Buds, along with countless others including the SCAR 16&17).

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have purchased from the police supply side a few times. They are great on the phone, good prices with fast shipping. The trifecta.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
congrats!! Sweet looking little rig. I myself have a bad bad addiction to .22 firearms, I swear they reproduce on their own, because every time I open the safe, boom there is another one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts