FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20140226_112314_174.jpg IMG_20140226_112021_008.jpg Had to go get my carry permit renewed this morning and stopped at a lgs. Saw this little package and had to have it, just a Ruger 10/22 but I didn't have a take down version. Now I do, and it will fit in my pack nicely. Thinking about just a RMR sight for it and a sling to keep it lite. :?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now just replace that flash hider with a can and it will be perfect.
Yeah, I'm hearing what you are saying, or rather not hearing. I defiantly want to get a can for this, I was going to start the horrible process that so many of you guys endure, I feel like I'm going through it with you. I've never went this route before and didn't know if I should start a trust or just go the direct route ? :th_confused0024:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd love to have a takedown in multicam. Makes my black and stainless one seem boring!
I'm a sucker for multi-cam also, maybe it's because every time you buy something in this pattern weather it be a holster, gun, shirt or whatever they charge a extra 15 to 50 bucks, how bout them royalties.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Yeah, I'm hearing what you are saying, or rather not hearing. I defiantly want to get a can for this, I was going to start the horrible process that so many of you guys endure, I feel like I'm going through it with you. I've never went this route before and didn't know if I should start a trust or just go the direct route ? :th_confused0024:
The trust is a bit of a hassle to get started, but once you do, it's easy to add items. The trust route will also allow you to e-file which by some reports is taking much less time than the paper form route. Depending on where you live the trust may be your only option. Do you know if your CLEO is willing to sign off on your paperwork?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The trust is a bit of a hassle to get started, but once you do, it's easy to add items. The trust route will also allow you to e-file which by some reports is taking much less time than the paper form route. Depending on where you live the trust may be your only option. Do you know if your CLEO is willing to sign off on your paperwork?
Yes, he's a "good" guy, he would sign off for me, but I don't know if the trust would be of any benefit or not. As far as pics. & prints, DNA they have all that, being I have permits in 3 states, however I don't know his view on sbr's , should have asked him this morning when I was getting my renew, just didn't think about it. Seems like most of you guys are going the trust route.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts