FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I was wondering what everyone thinks of the current situation with trying to locate 5.7 ammo. I no longer have my FiveSeven so I was able to locate some ammo. However I was looking to see what a fair market value was for 1000 or 2000 rounds of 5.7. Any help would be appreciated. To be clear I’m not looking to price gouge anyone at all but I do know that the price of 5.7x28mm ammo has skyrocketed. Anyone care to render an fair market value? It is a mix of SS197 and AE SR 5.7x28mm. Thank you.

·
Registered
945 Posts
MSRP has not really changed that much in the current environment. Still seeing it fairly regularly at Cabelas for $32 a box for SS197. It seems that in certain areas of the country there is limited supply, or a lot of people that are looking for 5.7x28 in a more timely manner that are willing to pay a lot more than that for it. You can take a look at the for sale portion of the forum for the last 6 months and see what people are listing and selling it for. $60 a box for SS197 right now is not unheard of, but I would never pay anything close to that. I have passed on $32 a box quite a few times in the last couple of months. Could be buying for $32 and selling at $60 pretty easily, but I refuse to become part of the problem. Sold 5 boxes that I had in the safe from 2016 a month or so back to a member that really needed it, and since I shoot 100% my reloads, did not have a "need" for it. Still have a few 500 round cases of SS198, but with no way to purchase those bullets, not interested in getting rid of it at the moment even if I could double or triple what I paid for it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Still have a few 500 round cases of SS198, but with no way to purchase those bullets, not interested in getting rid of it at the moment even if I could double or triple what I paid for it.
Could send to Elite for S4 conversion if that interests you...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone, I was wondering what everyone thinks of the current situation with trying to locate 5.7 ammo. I no longer have my FiveSeven so I was able to locate some ammo. However I was looking to see what a fair market value was for 1000 or 2000 rounds of 5.7. Any help would be appreciated. To be clear I’m not looking to price gouge anyone at all but I do know that the price of 5.7x28mm ammo has skyrocketed. Anyone care to render an fair market value? It is a mix of SS197 and AE SR 5.7x28mm. Thank you.
so I would be interested I have both a fn 5.7 and ps90 in need of round

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would also be interested.
Like I said I got 1500-2000 rounds just lying around. Feel free to make an offer. My location is FL. I will not sell to restricted states.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so I would be interested I have both a fn 5.7 and ps90 in need of round
Feel free to make an offer I’m in FL. Just won’t ship to restricted states.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts