FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have one that I got from amazon for around $65 last year and I agree with what was said so far, it's awesome. Personally I have it on my 10/22 take down and just got a second which is going to go on my 9mm ar then if I can find one a Sig MPX. The size of the dot is perfect for precision but not too small and very crisp. I have been very pleasantly surprised by it's performance.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I have posted about that red dot before. It can be found for under a hundred dollars. It is worth the money and not a bad value for what it is. I have it on my sbr ps90.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got one, and love it. Wait, there are two... never mind, I've got three if I counted right.
On on a shotgun, one on the PS90, and the third sits on an AK. They all get used regularly and none have failed yet.

All mine were purchased before the new ones with the included riser, so I can't really speak to how useful it is, but a test fitting at the LGS gave me the impression the Burris riser was just a bit too tall. I'd go with a UTG for such a low impact item.
If I remember correctly--
High mount (25mm) for lower 1/3 co-witness
Med mount (21mm) for absolute co-witness
Low mount (13mm) for ...mmm... other stuff.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I guess mod moved my post here, not sure why :) but this is his job to move everything around :) and he is doing it pretty good, much more reactive way than on any other forum I know.

Anyway it is good alternative to the expensive red dots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.