FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I admit to being no expert when it comes to law but isn't that discrimination?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Ya, wait 'til the military comes back home, they will be the force used to take away our guns.

:grin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well he needs to get rid of his as$hole VP biden too. I remember him saying while running that Obama wasn't taking his guns away. So if he is a gun owner then he needs to go too.

Actually this says a whole lot about Obama and his intentions down the road

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The end is coming gentlemen

·
Registered
217 Posts
so does that mean his personal security will be following him around unarmed also.

I think O-man is due for an impeachment.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Good thing I sold all my guns and ammo. I don't have to worry about him anymore.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have all mine for sale and canceled my order on the SCAR

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
This isn't ebay? I had my eye on a Voltron lunch pail. Darn it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
ya, I think I out bid you on the lunch box. I really need to get my bookmarks fixed. I keep clicking ok "Change" and end up here.......

:-D

·
Registered
25 Posts
from SONTtec: Ya, wait 'til the military comes back home, they will be the force used to take away our guns.

SONYtec: I think you would be suprised how many of us in the military do not like the guy. Besides we swore "to protect and defend the Contitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic." That includes the President and his "buddies."

By the way, since I am a newbie, I do not know how to quote somebody. Anybody want to help me out?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
SeabeeOrdie83 said:
from SONTtec: Ya, wait 'til the military comes back home, they will be the force used to take away our guns.

SONYtec: I think you would be suprised how many of us in the military do not like the guy. Besides we swore "to protect and defend the Contitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic." That includes the President and his "buddies."

By the way, since I am a newbie, I do not know how to quote somebody. Anybody want to help me out?
button that says "quote" in the right hand corner of the person's statement,
or you could copy and click on the "Quote" button above the type box in "reply" then past and hit said "Quote" button, now "Quote*" to complete.

·
Registered
25 Posts
button that says "quote" in the right hand corner of the person's statement, or you could copy and click on the "Quote" button above the type box in "reply" then past and hit said "Quote" button, now "Quote*" to complete.
Thanks djv38. I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Holder claimed--since his column appeared just a month after the September 11, 2001 attacks--that his national gun registration scheme would help protect us from terrorists
I am suprised they are not telling us to "think of the children."
EX_CATM: I know the ingredients are out there, but I do not know what they are. If I find out I will tell you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have heard that it was one of the things that they tried to impliment under Clinton but wasn't passed.

That adding the ingredients to give podwer a shelf life. I guess to keep people from stock piling.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts