FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stryker Enterprises California Compliant Magazine Release (C.C.M.R.) installs in all SCAR variants and meets CDOJ requirements.

Available for both the 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR family of weapons.

Materail: 7075-T651 (certified)

Finish: Hardcoat anodized to MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 (black) with seal (certified)

Installation requires only a small hammer such as a tack hammer and a 3/32" punch.

$44.99 plus shipping & comes complete, as pictured.

Auto part

Trigger Camera Vehicle Car

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good design, looks like it'll work better than the Prince bullet button; which is too short and loose in the bore causing the latch to wobble. Their fix is to use a heavy spring which makes it a pita to depress.

Your intermediate bushing addresses those shortcomings and doesn't futz with the hammer pin. I guess this is what will be in my SEAL lower?

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nicely done!!!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Great job however, I perfer the raddlock attached as I can easily convert it to no-CA version when need to. Unless this can do that?

It's not as simple as a radlock to change out,as it requires the removal of the roll pins, removing the CCMR and provided mag catch assembly and replacing it with your original hardware.

With the round magazine fence on the SEAL, SE needed to design a bullet button compatible with it.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Great job however, I perfer the raddlock attached as I can easily convert it to no-CA version when need to. Unless this can do that?
The CCMR is reversible.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
You have to mess with the fire control group to install the Raddlock.

Styrker's CCMR Just requires you to push out the roll pin remove the mag button and latch, insert new parts, install the roll pin.

No messing with internal parts.

Take apart half the lower, or knock out one pin... :eek:

·
Registered
835 Posts
The raddlock is reversible and you do not need to remove the fire control unit to reverse it. The mounting screw is all that needs to be removed and reinstalled to convert and reconvert to CA compliance.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Never said it wasn't reversible.

Here's the install of the Raddlock, and what I am talking about. Go to 1:06 to see the start of the install.

The CCMR, again no need to remove any fire control parts to install.

Just replace the parts that is shown in the SE picture. One roll pin, to do it all.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I think we are mixing the two up. My point is ... when the raddlock is installed, it is easy to convert to both CA and NON-CA setup by removing the cover screw. With the CCMR, it remains as a bullet button. Unless it can be converted to a Non-CA quickly and back.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
I think we are mixing the two up. My point is ... when the raddlock is installed, it is easy to convert to both CA and NON-CA setup by removing the cover screw. With the CCMR, it remains as a bullet button. Unless it can be converted to a Non-CA quickly and back.
And why would you need to do that??? :eek:

Move out of Cali, and return it to normal permanently, with factory parts.

The hammer pivot pin that is replaced, how is the fit on it with the hammer??? What tolerances did they make that part with??? Too tight and hammer won't move well, too loose and it will wobble around.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
The radlock cannot be used on the SEAL
No, it cannot.

However, anyone that lives in Cali that purchases a SEAL, will get the CCMR with it. :?

·
Registered
835 Posts
And why would you need to do that??? :eek:

Move out of Cali, and return it to normal permanently, with factory parts.

The hammer pivot pin that is replaced, how is the fit on it with the hammer??? What tolerances did they make that part with??? Too tight and hammer won't move well, too loose and it will wobble around.
What you are asking has no merit to the conversion value raddlock is designed to have. I travel outside of CA three times a year to shoot with my ex-military buddies and enjoy the luxury of converting to free state configuration. =0)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.