FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a new PS90 TR setting in the safe waiting for me to get back from my deployment....well, i'm bout to be home, so now i'm looking at sights. Looking at either an EOTech 512 or the C-More. I've found lots of info. and pics of the EOTech but can't find much on the C-More. Anyone have any info. and pics? Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is the CMORE the Triple Rail comes with?
It didn't come with one. I thought that was only on the first TR's that came out. I got it from Tanner's....should I have gotten one?

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
No - I have seen some vendors sell a deal with stuff THEY put on the PS90 (fake supproesor and a sight), but no. U were not supposed to get one with your gun. Sorry....

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have to disagree with Shipwreck on this one. The cmore sight should have come with the gun. The sight is free from FN not the dealer. The only reason you wouldn't get one is if FN already stopped that promotion. But it has only been a month or so. I also got my TR from Tanners and I got the sight.

Call FN first to see if the promo is still on and then Tanners if it is to find out where your sight is.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Well, I may very well be wrong - but I haven't seen any tri rails shipping with them. Maybe it was some temporary deal by FN - I don't know.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
whitetiger7654 said:
I have to disagree with Shipwreck on this one. The cmore sight should have come with the gun. The sight is free from FN not the dealer.
Sorry but I will have to disagree with you on this one. I got my TR at the begining of the year and no C-More sight.
IIRC the C-more sight was only free to dealers that did the "Dealer Stocking" Program, not every deal that ordered a TR.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm going to try and call FN tomorrow. When I was at the SHOT show and talked to them they never said it was only to certain dealers.

Besides that doesn't matter to him. We both bought the same gun at the same dealer and I got the sight and he didn't.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going to try and call FN tomorrow.
When you find something out, could you please let us know on here what they say? Being where i'm at it's easier for me to get on the internet than to use a phone. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I called FN. They said the free sights were part of the stocking dealer program. But not all the TR came with a free sight. So yes it is possible to buy a TR and not get a free sight.

But for your case I would still call Tanners. Tanners was part of that program and advertised online that the free sights came with the TR. Last I heard they still had like 15 of those guns. I would question them about it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, i sent an email to Tanner's asking about the C-More's with the TR's. Looks like that was only some of the one's he had. He told me the one's with the C-More's wasn't really free either, it was more of a package deal, just a little cheaper than buying them seperate. When he ran out of C-More's he dropped the price on the TR's. Go figure....I think I'm going with the EOtech anyways, I've used them on my AR's and really likem.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think you will like the c more. Its nice on a p90 because of the size. I really prefer this sytle of dot on the p90 because of the size compared to an eotech or aimpoint. Its just meant for cb though and you have to pick a size (dot) which sorta sucks. Eotech has the best rectile pattern IMO though. This is sorta what a c more would look like in terms of size ... c-more would be a little smaller actually.

This is a different red dot that I have.

Heres another from a cell phone camera

1 - 15 of 15 Posts