FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I faxed the paperwork in around the first or second week of Nov. and I still have not received mine. I called to verify the receipt of my paperwork and the girl I talked to said they will send a bunch out
all at one time. She wasn't specific about when though...John

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ditto for me. I called just minutes after I faxed the paperwork in (November 26th) and I was told about 30 days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It came UPS ground direct from FNH USA. I wasn't real familiar with the scope and I probably won't keep it. Being that its going on a patrol rifle I have concerns putting it on a tri-rail. I don't like the idea of having to use a tool to change out the batteries especially with no IBUS. I also don't like the way it turns on (3 clicks to get to a visible light. 1 is off 2 and 3 are for night vision.) That's O.K. though. It's still a heck of a deal to sell and put toward an EoTech or Aimpoint. Decent scope, but for the cheap price I paid for the gun ($1150 from Tanners) I'm more than willing to sell this scope and splurge on an even better one. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Any suggestions?
There are lots of choices, that's for sure.

I have an Aimpoint CompM2 x2 that I like alot. I would like to try one of their Micro's. They are small and light have a 5 year continuous use battery life at the 3/4 brightness setting.
http://www.aimpoint.com/products/aimpoint_product_lines/aimpoint_micro_t-1

I also have a couple of EOTech 512's that work great. I just don't care for the location of the brightness setting buttons though so I just ordered a 557 and a magnifier with a flip over mount. I should get it next month.
http://www.opticsplanet.net/eotech-mpo-multi-purpose-optic-holographic-system-hws-557-4x.html

I would love to have an ITL MARS. I like the laser feature.
http://www.itlasers.com/products/Sight_MARS.asp

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine just came today. Probably like 2-3 weeks since I faxed the paperwork. Looks like it's the 6 moa dot. I'm totally impressed with the site. $1150 for my PS90 from Tanners (who was great to deal with by the way!) and a free $200 C-More. I think I did pretty good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It has to be a Triple Rail, Yea right!

Just got mine today, (C-more sight). Wow not only did i get it in just 2 weeks, i got it! You see , I got the ps90, NOT the triple Rail. I talked to some of you guys, and was told i would probably be out of luck. But i took a chance. It paid off. I just ordered a tri rail from halo, $129, now i will look for a good deal on a tach light and a laser. Any Ideas? After all, I cant let those other two rails go to waste. So if anyone bought the ps90, not the triple, go for it! Thanks guys. Great site!

·
Vendor
5,976 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I finally received my C-More sight!!!!! Better late then never I always say. whew! I thought it got lost in the mail.
I really like it! The different brightness settings are great and I like the way you can look through it at almost any angle and the dot stays on target. It looks to be pretty much on target right out of the box. It lines up just above my laser dot at 20 ft. and should be easy to get on paper and zero. can't wait to get out and try it!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts