FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried running an FS2000 with 20-round curved mags with these floorplates installed? I tried an unmodified C-Product 20-round curved mag in my FS2000 last night, resulting in a snug fit with no projection beneath the rifle stock while maintaining the ability to remove the mag one-handed. I'm considering using this configuration for prone and bench shooting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, got mine in yesterday and installed them. The pull makes the 20-round C-products curved mags about the same overall length as an unmodified 30-round mag. You end up trading 10 or so rounds for a better removal grip and a better prone/bench rest. All in all, not a bad trade.

·
Registered
980 Posts
That's a really good idea. I'm stealing it!
I'll take 20 rounds that I can fire from prone and reload with one hand over the regular 30 any day.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My personal preference would be the 20 round mag because the 30 round mags are so lengthy it protrudes too far down and presents a snag hazard.

I was also recommended by another member here on this forum name DChang0 who said the same thing.

Happy shooting!

8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
C Products LLC is in the town over from me and I have been to their plant twice in the past week. You could eat off of their machinery, and their staff is as friendly as they come. I cannot bring myself to buy mags from any other company. The price is right too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts