FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabela’s Slashes Prices on Rimfire Reactive Target Systems

Those of us engaged in the “relentless pursuit of accuracy” need to take a break now and then, and just enjoy a plinking session with the kids or grand-kids. We need to remember why most of us got involved with shooting as kids — and that was to have fun. Here are two target systems ideal for fun rimfire shooting sessions. With the dueling tree, you can shoot either solo, or with a buddy. The spinner targets can be placed pretty close for .22 LR pistols, and further out for a rifle-shooting challenge.

You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, ‘Am I having fun?’” — Christopher Meloni
Fun. It‘s this crazy thing where people smile and laugh and are generally pleased. I could have sworn I saw you smile at least once.” — Aggy Bird

Both these target systems are now on sale in Cabela’s online Bargain Cave. They are deeply discounted, so you may want to grab one or both items before the price goes back up. The Triple Spinner Target System is just $9.99. You’ll pay nearly that much for a single movie ticket these days, and the spinner target will provide many more hours of entertainment.

Read more: Cabela?s Slashes Prices on Rimfire Reactive Target Systems « Daily Bulletin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts