FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now you can order a ss197 from cabela's get free shipping and a free dry box for $189 for 10 boxes. It will save you a few bucks 10 or so from the cheapest i've found plus you get the box.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
yea, i have bought from them several times as well....good place to purchase it from....and when i bought it i got a free ammo can with it!

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
I see the ammo, but it doesnt' give me that cost for 10 boxes. Is there a special link?

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Nevermind, I typed in 5.7 and found the ammo....instead I needed to go through the menu system....then it shows it.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
my local gun shop gets me a case 2000rds for 700. i havent found a better price yet....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iCeMaN said:
my local gun shop gets me a case 2000rds for 700. i havent found a better price yet....
i dont live in kentucky :( but if i did have a local shop that did that, I would be still in the 760 range with sales tax and no free ammo box.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
yea i love my little gun shop.....i keep sinking money in there hoping that they dont go anywhere.....

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Free shipping but they must get you for a HazMat fee.

·
Registered
214 Posts
blkbd said:
Free shipping but they must get you for a HazMat fee.
ORM-D Ammo is ground only and not subject to any hazmat fee.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i was pleased when i bought from them

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
I just ordered a bunch lf 5.7....although I was sorely disappointed with the 40 cal options at Cabelas. I needed some ammo for my G27.

Not only didn't they have Federal...they only had one or two brands.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, its a pretty good pice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts