FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was working on this project for a while.

One part, 1/2 hour to install. All features of the firearm remain. No shrouds for barell or plugging of the thumbhole stock.

10 round magazine is a must.

Once the patent pending returns to my office, I will be making this part available to interested parties. Manufacturers interested - please PM me.

Unless CA puts this carbine on the specific list of banner assault weapons, you too will be able to own and shoot PS90 in Kalifornia.

Regards,

-TH

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm interested, but aren't there two issues to handle?

With the thumbhole stock, you'd need to lock/"fix" the magazine = one part. To meet overall length requirements, you'd need to extend either the butt or the barrel or both = one part.

Or are you saying that you have one giant part that can accomplish both requirements?

Kudos to you for helping put PS90s in more Kalifornia hands!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Well DONE THERM!!! Good luck to ya!! :shock:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would be VERY interested! Any updates on this? How much will it be?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
This thread is 2 and half years old, and I never heard of anything coming about from this (not sure how long patent stuff takes, but I wonder what happened with it).

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the patent pending - but no manufacturing. It's relatively simple. I have not received a single offer for manufacture from anyone.

I am assuming that the interest is California is too low to warrant costs associated with a production run.

Regards,

-TH

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
That is sad. I wonder if they feature the PS90 on that new History Channel show if something like the interest in the PS90 in commiefornia would change? Probably not by much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts