FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a New PS90 with 5 extra Mags. I read the Blue Owners Manual for sight adjustment instructions. The manual was not much help, and needs to be more informative about the whole gun.
I can't believe that the weapon did not come with a Sight Adjustment Tool for the money.
I will have to do some reading on the forum for sighting instructions.

Thanks for all the Information Supplied here.
Mike :)

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
http://www.ps90forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=818

Read this thread. It may work for you.

TA
Link no worky :p - It brings U back to the main page - Which thread were U trying to get him to?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Sorry... the one with the yellow marker cap.
The link works for me...

TA

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.

Don't worry, you'll be replacing the sight anyway, unless you got the black reticle sight :wink:

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Yea - don't waste the money on the sight tool - the white ringed sight sucks. Buy an optic rail with that money - then buy an Eotech or Aimpoint or something else...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AGG said:
Very wise purchase! Green or black?
Black was the only choice at my gun shop. Paid $1,679.00 and $54.00 per Mag. Looking forward to some range time. Has anybody on this forum had the opportunity to shoot some SS190 ammo.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Shootist said:
AGG said:
Very wise purchase! Green or black?
Black was the only choice at my gun shop. Paid $1,679.00 and $54.00 per Mag. Looking forward to some range time. Has anybody on this forum had the opportunity to shoot some SS190 ammo.
The ss190 ammo is restricted and not importable to the United States and I believe it has been posted before in several forums here, that we DO NOT talk about Illegal amunition ! So, no we have not shot it and if you our found at the range or other wise with it, you will be arrested and loose all of your rights.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Right and Wrong

The ss190 is classified as AP by the BATFE and is illegal for citizen ownership unless active duty or LE, even then I'm not sure how readily available it is. On the full auto and silencer I should have said with out a class three license and even then not legal in Washington state where I live. Sorry for the confusion. The only ammo approved for civilian use is the ss195,ss196 and the ss197 and I am not sure if the ss196 is being made anymore? Thought I read that the blue tip was the replacement for the red tip?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SS190

I am a Law Enforcement Officer with 22 years experience, I was just curious if anybody here has shot any of this ammo. It is not illegal it is just restricted to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies. I also have 20 years of military experience. But like I stated I am just curious if anybody has had the opportunity to shot some.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: SS190 I am a Law Enforcement Officer

Shootist said:
With 22 years experience, I was just curious if anybody here has shot any of this ammo. It is not illegal it is just restricted to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies. I also have 20 years of military experience. But like I stated I am just curious if anybody has had the opportunity to shot some.
Again, unless your on active duty with the military restricted means illegal for civilian use or import, per the BATFE. Also, you can only order it with a LE letter head with a noterized letter head from your cheif or with a written documented letter from your NCO for use in military excercises. All other ownership and use is strictly prohibited !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts