FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Crazy would have been coming home with both and telling your spouse how much you spent.
This would be quite crazy. What is even better is thmpr coming home with all of his Christmas goodies! Best thing to do is not let her know full price paid until later.....

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I recently got the black, but only because FDE isn't available. Beggars can't be choosers. That said, I will be cerakoting it as soon as possible. Black is the worst when it comes to camouflage.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Black is the worst when it comes to camouflage.
Not when your running around the neighborhood at night. :twisted:

·
Registered
6,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
Congrats, man!

I'd get an aquamarine one covered in Chiquita banana stickers if it would lessen my wait. Come on February!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Not when your running around the neighborhood at night. :twisted:
Contrary to popular belief, black doesn't work all that well at night either. Black is especially visible in NV.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Congrats! You will love it- remember to post a pic! Nice choice on the nicer "black scar!"

Remember the fde is fde/ multi color because they are simply extra un painted parts collected from all over the earth and simply assembled. Same as why they use the " gen 1 6-lug bolt "

·
Registered
556 Posts
It is not crazy at all. Kaleidoscope Darke Eyrth is inherently less accurate due to the different parts heating up at different temperatures during firing and causing uneven warping of the upper and lower receiver, constantly changing your POI and causing massive fail all over the place.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Congratulations on your new BLACK 17 . . . :?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts