FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I currently live in Michigan, and i am really looking to relocate... I really have nothing here in Michigan that is keeping me here "work,property,etc"".. What is it like in Wyoming? Looks like a great place to live... How is work there? I mean is finding work difficult?? Taxes and stuff like that? The weather seems a little more mild than MI but not much.... Just curious,

Thank you for the information....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I grew up in Wyoming, graduated from the University of Wyoming, and live in neighboring Utah. Taxes are moderate, there is no state income tax- government consistently runs a budget surplus due to significant mineral royalties. Schools are among the best funded in the country. Outdoor activities are among the best reasons to move to Wyoming; if you like crowds of people, though, you will be disappointed. Opera fans are likely to be a bit disappointed, as well. Work is fairly easy to come by; employment test used to be the ability to fog a mirror, but it has become more competitive. If you like crowds and pollution, join us here in Utah. We have less (yes, less) restrictive gun regulations than Wyoming.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts