FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preferably a LMT or Charles Daly Lower Receiver Complete. Already have a Noveske upper on back order and I'm having problems locating a decent mil spec lower.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I think everyone is hurtin for AR parts right now. Try Bud's, CDNN, Topgun Supply, Oklahoma Police Supply (he seems to deal in more products than what he has on his website - so U probably need to call him).

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
A guy at one of my gun shops said they are back ordered from the distributors for 3 months.....don't know how true that is though....

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is pretty tough right now, I've got about 3-4 weeks on my upper. Hopefully I can get a lower from them by the time my upper is ready.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Amazing. I just searched the web and it seems everyone is out of stock/back ordered on AR-15's.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, its pretty crazy. So far I have to call Charles Daly on Monday to see if I can get on a back order list, or luck will be on my side and Noveske will get lowers in before my order is finished.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I'm kicking myself for not getting one last year, although I was in a wait and see pattern with the scar pricing. Now I'm getting nervous that my chance has come and gone finding a decent M-forgery for just under a grand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts