FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom built. They make a 535hp version and a 750hp version. I think 535 is quite enough for my needs. Follow the link, there are lots of pics.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
You could build your own Eleanor you know. Dynacorn has complete shells for the Mustang. http://www.dynacornclassicbodies.com/ford_models.html

The price is reasonable considering it is brand new and you don't have to worry about rust or bent frames and its EDP coated as well. All you have to do is get the parts together and get a few buddies to help you put it together. Of course you would have to send it off to get painted to someone else, but that's not a big deal.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I didn't know that.

About 10 years ago I restored a 1971 Mach one (like the one in Diamonds are Forever) and I sure wish I would have had a shell like that for it.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Check out www.detroitspeed.com and look under projects for 1967-1969 Camaro's. That's basicly what I want to do. I plan on building my own Camaro in a few years or wait and see how good the new Camaro's coming out are going to be.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chevy's never stayed together for me. Rear ends, trannies, engines, heck I even had a balljoint come apart in a 1981 chevy pickup. The truck "colapsed" so to speak, shoving the right front tire up under the fender and buldging it out. The truck had 60 thousand miles of easy driving on it.

Fords on the other hand I can't seam to wear out. Other people have had experiences completely oposite. Makes no sense...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts