FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
659 Posts
I remember when people told me I was crazy last December for buying a brand new FDE Belgium SCAR 16S for $3,200 (MSRP at that time). No regrets...
Buy once, cry once. $4.5K by Jan. 20th...

Reactions: borg1988

·
Banned
659 Posts
Plus a 30 day .99 cent trial membership fee
lmao!
Absolutely lowest price seller on the interweb. Hell, your spawn won't miss her .99 cent milk money! (Got you looking too, ha!!!)...

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Absolutely lowest price seller on the interweb. Hell, your spawn won't miss her .99 cent milk money! (Got you looking too, ha!!!)...
You are absolutely incorrect, not even close to cheapest. BDU does not have a stellar reputation with Alachua county either. I would advise you back off the insults, alcohol, caffeine etc. You seem to be nothing but a foul mouthed man with precious little knowledge of firearms. You'll piss someone off here and quickly realize that was a mistake.

Reactions: Smurky

·
Banned
659 Posts
You are absolutely incorrect, not even close to cheapest. BDU does not have a stellar reputation with Alachua county either. I would advise you back off the insults, alcohol, caffeine etc. You seem to be nothing but a foul mouthed man with precious little knowledge of firearms. You'll piss someone off here and quickly realize that was a mistake.
Uh Oh, I take that as a threat!!! ADMIN, ADMIN, reign the Flotsum in please. IM me should you want my address so the coroner knows where to retrieve any earthly remains. Remember, you started the threats Jolly Roger!!! What a way to start 2021...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a SCAR17 that I bought in 2016 when I thought that Hilary was going to get elected. It was not cheap then but prices are insane now. My LGS had a SCAR20 (black in 308 cal) which he had listed fpr full MSRP. It was too much money for me so I passed. The SCAR17 will have to do for now!

Ferret33

·
Premium Member
14,092 Posts
I stocked up over 20k rounds of 300 win mag ammo when they were cheap. Now I don’t need to worry about cheapest price of $2/rd.
Lets do the math here! gentlemen Cant place a bid on a USA-made scar 16s
Why?
lack of funding? lmfao!
Sh*t poster!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I paid 2k for my Belgian 16s years ago never going to sell it though.
It was a short time that I saw a few come up for sale at that level, even saw a really used one for $1700 once. When I bought my first 17S the 16S were $2250 to $2500 and the 17S was $2750.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was a short time that I saw a few come up for sale at that level, even saw a really used one for $1700 once. When I bought my first 17S the 16S were $2250 to $2500 and the 17S was $2750.
yeah I just paid 4k for a USA 17s two weeks ago, locally. Guy sold it to me with 4 mags and about 320 rounds. A lot of money, not the best "Deal" but pretty much the going rate now. However, I got done what I wanted to accomplish and that was to have both the 16 and 17. So I'm happy.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts