FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this isn't an FN rifle I apologize, but this is the only forum I'm a member of.

·
Registered
641 Posts
He had the same rifle in last season and now he mysteriously finds another one. The Gov must have a thing for the AUGs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hellfire, I think it's the same one. When his crew bailed on him this season, they took most of the weapons with him. When he ran into one of them, and joined them, they gave it back. That is what I was lead to believe. If not, then there's a lot of AUGs just laying around Georgia!

Reactions: Hellfire

·
Registered
6,620 Posts

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
FA what do you like about it? It looks awesome. Your Aug is one of the best looking I've seen.
I don't have it anymore but I liked the accuracy, the fit & finish, it was simple and very solid. Changing the barrel and cleaning was very easy. Out of all the bull pups it was my fav. The FS2K was accurate but didn't care for the bulk or mag limitations, my Tavor the best balanced but I didn't like the cheap (to me) feel, the gas system or limited accuracy (in mine anyways) the ps90 was great but at the time ammo was very limited in availability.

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
18 Posts
There technical advisers stink, there would be hundreds of thousands of semi auto modern weapons around, and almost no full auto. But every modern auto loading rifle in that show are full rock, just my 2 cents

1 - 20 of 23 Posts