·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my catholic school spelling needs help

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I don't know if there is an add on accessory for the site - but man, just use Firefox. As I type - it underlines any misspelled words. And, then you can clock on it and it will correct them for you.

Opera also has an add on for spelling as well, but it scans the text afterwards - it isn't as smooth as Firefox.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
ShipWreck said:
I don't know if there is an add on accessory for the site - but man, just use Firefox. As I type - it underlines any misspelled words. And, then you can clock on it and it will correct them for you.

Opera also has an add on for spelling as well, but it scans the text afterwards - it isn't as smooth as Firefox.
Although, it doesn't correct wrong words... cough... Ship...
I see that a lot too.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
I am tempted to add it - but the work involved is almost as much as going to a different software which we are planning anyways.

Hence, I am keeping the site technology at minimum these days in anticipation of better forum. I know that there is going to be grumbling from members that are used to the look and feel - and for the most part, I will try to keep the next gen as close to this one as humanly possible.

Best,

-TH

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I know that there is going to be grumbling from members that are used to the look and feel - and for the most part, I will try to keep the next gen as close to this one as humanly possible.
Thanks Therm.

I hate the "other forum" look. Quite pleased with this one. Keep up the great work. :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts