FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found out from a forum member that you can get the barrel cut down legally...some forms and $....
wondering if can also get it threaded for suppressor, and ideally, can it accept/use the GEMTECH 57, so I could just have one suppressor that i could interchange with pistol and PS90?
please advise?
much thanks!!
CJ

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
found out from a forum member that you can get the barrel cut down legally...some forms and $....
wondering if can also get it threaded for suppressor, and ideally, can it accept/use the GEMTECH 57, so I could just have one suppressor that i could interchange with pistol and PS90?
please advise?
much thanks!!
CJ
Yep!

Contact Mark McWillis at TROS.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!!! will do...
that's good news...love to have interchangeable stuff...cuts down on costs,etc makes life simple(r)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I dont think that is the correct answer. The gemtech 57 is threaded 10x1rh all the ps90 adapters on the market are 1/2x28. You can in theory get a 10x1 ->1/2x28 adapter but it is easier to go the other way around it looks like the gemtech 57 is really sold to be exclusivly mounted on a 57 handgun. Here is a helpful videoGEMTECH SFN-57 and SAR-57 Suppressor Overview:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts