FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im not much of a waiter especially when im willing to pay $100 for a mount... so here is where is stand. i need someone to take some close up picks of there aim point tros mount. so i can make one myself. i have a machine shop at my disposal i just have to do it myself. ive sent 4 email to trosusa.com and the guy the website says to email... now im done. im going to use my aim point pro and the rings it comes with. mill the location tabs off the bottom mill a block that will use the rail mount screws on my ps90 to hold it on. probably use counter bore screws on the bottom to hold the rings to the block and presto... from what i can see its only a block of aluminum that your paying for besides the arms rings you get with it.... i would use them but the darn things aren't sold by themselves... you have to buy the throw lever as well... and i aint got no time for that.

thoughts pictures and advice is always appreciated.

·
FN Supporter
433 Posts
OK im not much of a waiter especially when im willing to pay $100 for a mount... so here is where is stand. i need someone to take some close up picks of there aim point tros mount. so i can make one myself. i have a machine shop at my disposal i just have to do it myself. ive sent 4 email to trosusa.com and the guy the website says to email... now im done. im going to use my aim point pro and the rings it comes with. mill the location tabs off the bottom mill a block that will use the rail mount screws on my ps90 to hold it on. probably use counter bore screws on the bottom to hold the rings to the block and presto... from what i can see its only a block of aluminum that your paying for besides the arms rings you get with it.... i would use them but the darn things aren't sold by themselves... you have to buy the throw lever as well... and i aint got no time for that.

thoughts pictures and advice is always appreciated.
I'm sorry you're having problems contacting me. I check e-mail several times a day and respond to most within 24 hours. It's possible that you had an old e-mail address. In any case feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here. The mounts are good in stock.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I never have problems with Mark responding to me. Except if I go to his spam. Or when I would try to click his link in his web page. He has always responded within 24 hrs like he said. Now I hope Mark gave my PS90 Receiver some turkey, while it just sits in his lock up!

·
FN Supporter
433 Posts
I never have problems with Mark responding to me. Except if I go to his spam. Or when I would try to click his link in his web page. He has always responded within 24 hrs like he said. Now I hope Mark gave my PS90 Receiver some turkey, while it just sits in his lock up!
With current processing times at BATFE your receiver has LOT of company!!! :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts