FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Did this happen with all the mags? Or just some? Are they new mags?

Sometimes loading a new magazine to capacity will give a pistol trouble, if the mag spring is too stiff or hasn't been "relaxed" yet.

And are all the mags the same brand? If you're having trouble with all of the mags you have, and they're all identical, you might try a higher-quality aftermarket mag like a chip mccormick or a mec-gar.

Be a bit more specific about the pistol/mags and we can probably help you better.

8)

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Same thing happened with the factory Kimber mags on my Ten II (double stack hi-cap) - when I filled them to capacity it would have a hard time shearing off the first round. It seemed to stop after I had used them a bunch, also I left the mags loaded to capacity in the safe, not sure if that helped but they work well every time now.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Fusileer 72 said:
Your wife wonders why you want to buy another gun. You wonder why she has to have another pair of shoes. But your smart and you don't ask. You instead take her out to a nice dinner, yeah I mean a NICE dinner and not the Pizza and Six pack Cafe.
Better yet, you buy her THAT NEW PAIR OF SHOES - goes alot further than a steak dinner!

LOL! Great sig line man!

:?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.