FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Tequila;

I think your getting good advice springs in Mags will be really stiff at first I have run into this problem with guns from every manufacturer. Glocks mostly but even my Sigs and HK's as well. It's fairly common. I don't leave my mags loaded normally except the ones I am going to carry with me. One in the gun and one spare. I always rotate them in use and when not in use I will stick about half of the full load and let them sit for a day or two. Then I rotate them out and use others.

I have always thought that it takes about 250 to 400 rounds to get a pistol broken in properly. I will hardly ever carry a brand new gun out of the house until they have gone that far with me on a range. I like to give them a while to wear in. I rarely if ever have any problems but I attribute that to a careful break in period.

Best of luck

·
Registered
95 Posts
That's my point Madhouse ......... I paid for all those other shoes. All I want is one more gun.

Thanks for the nice words

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.