FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
The manufacturing equipment is moving from Fiocchi to Federal. So no new ammo right now in the pipeline. :cry:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Only place that had it last week was Ammo to GO - I ordered some but am stilla waiting the shipment - they claim to be swamped. I do not know if they still have anymore available.

·
Registered
39 Posts
my ss197 order from "a t g" is supposed to be delivered tuesday the 18th but says only weighs 5 lb. That is a lot less than 500 rnds. Hope it is a typo.

Bruce

·
Registered
139 Posts
pete7539 said:
Just ordered SS198 from Lawmens Supply in MD and received it the next day
What exactly is the real deal with SS198? Been hearing all kinds of inconsistent stuff about purchasing, availability, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Farmer Ted said:
What exactly is the real deal with SS198? Been hearing all kinds of inconsistent stuff about purchasing, availability, etc.
FN Sales restricted to LEO/Mil individuals.
Civilians CAN own it but have to buy it 3rd party or bought it when it first came out before certain individuals turned in certain retailers to FN :cry: :roll: I'm not going to go there so don't ask about that...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
nice!! :?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Farmer Ted said:
pete7539 said:
Just ordered SS198 from Lawmens Supply in MD and received it the next day
They need a copy of Dept. ID and license sent to them. Said they have plenty of 57 in stock. For non LE ammo, just need copy of license.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cabellas has 197(listed) for a box of 500 for 189.00. It is not in stock, but if you order now, you get free shipping. They are also running a web/email special for 30.00 off an order of 150.00. They said it was FN ammo. Based on previous posts I guess I am now waiting for the Federal stuff.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I picked up some SS195 FN made ammo from my local Bass Pro last weekend. I left at least 1000 rounds sitting on the shelf at $21.50 a box. The SS197 Federal blue box ammo must have had another 2000 rounds on the shelf. Who knows how much was in the back room.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts