FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Brat beat the pants off of Cantor spending only $200,000 to Cantor's $5,000,000. What should we take from this? Sometimes being a filthy rich, brown nosing elitist can get you b1tch slapped out of office by a relative simpleton. I think this is just awesome as it may just spell hope.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
A glimmer of hope...This is a little off topic...but today, at work...in a law office...Eric Holders name came up. After the first three ppl never heard of him...I randomly asked 5 more ppl in the legal field today if they knew who he was...only one did...he was an attorney. Not one legal secretary I asked had any idea who he was. Neither did the receptionist. Noone knew what fast and furious was about. And this is a law office...and they vote...

·
Registered
50 Posts
A glimmer of hope...This is a little off topic...but today, at work...in a law office...Eric Holders name came up. After the first three ppl never heard of him...I randomly asked 5 more ppl in the legal field today if they knew who he was...only one did...he was an attorney. Not one legal secretary I asked had any idea who he was. Neither did the receptionist. Noone knew what fast and furious was about. And this is a law office...and they vote...
You can't fix stupid.....diagnose it, yes, fix it no.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brat beat the pants off of Cantor spending only $200,000 to Cantor's $5,000,000. What should we take from this? Sometimes being a filthy rich, brown nosing elitist can get you b1tch slapped out of office by a relative simpleton. I think this is just awesome as it may just spell hope.
Who's 5Mil did he spend? He got 25K votes so he spent $200/vote and lost! Wow.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Wow, a house majority leader loses in his own primary and to a Tea Party Activist.

All republicans better start to stand up for what people have elected them to stand up for or they will be out of a job and a bunch of new tea party members will be elected.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Funny you ask this, it was NOT Cantor's own money in contrast to Brat who as far as I can tell did spend his own money with nearly zero $'s in fundraising. Goes to show that even the elitist f^ckheads backing Cantor got b!tch slapped and shown the door along with him.

Who's 5Mil did he spend? He got 25K votes so he spent $200/vote and lost! Wow.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
It's good to see that there were enough people who were fed up with him, were able to get out and vote, to make a change.

Not many places in the US can do that. I.E., MA.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts