FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
That is a VERY nice case. I shot someone's PS90 before I bought mine last Dec, and they had that case.

I am not paying $119 for a case, though.

Go check out the Product Review subforum - lots of good info there - I also did a review there a few months back of the case I have.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow that's a nice case! It's even designed to be able to strap in a SBR (look at where the barrel strap goes)! Doesn't look TriRail friendly, though, meaning you'd have to remove your side mounted items before loading it. Hmm...

Man that's nice though...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bulldog PS90 Case

Has anyone tried the Bulldog Hardsided Tactical Rifle Gun Case 34" FN PS90 ? I can not get a food picture of it. The price looks good, the desription sounds good and its made for my PS90 but some opinions would help.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Months back, there were members here with them. But, I think it only works well if U don't have stuff mounted on side rails and if you still have the stock ring sight.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I use a BullDog hardcase with one of my guns and a Pelican for the other. Just got the TR PS90 a week or so back and am currently searching for a suitable case for it. At times a gym bag has worked good for me.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Re: Bulldog Hybrid 31" Black Tactical Case for FN PS90

8472 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bulldog-Hybrid-31-Black-Tactical-Case-for-FN-PS90_W0QQitemZ220173291035QQihZ012QQcategoryZ22699QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Has any one tried one of these cases it seems affordable at least
I haven't tried it myself, but have read good stuff about it.

Be aware that many cases made SPECIFICALLY for the PS90 will have issues if you start attaching stuff on size rails or changing out from the stock optic. If the gun is stock, then those PS90 specific cases are sweet...

I just got a new case last week - I made a review here:
http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=4308

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Re: Bulldog Hybrid 31" Black Tactical Case for FN PS90

8472 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bulldog-Hybrid-31-Black-Tactical-Case-for-FN-PS90_W0QQitemZ220173291035QQihZ012QQcategoryZ22699QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Has any one tried one of these cases it seems affordable at least
I guess I'll chime in since I have both the Bulldog Hard PS90 case and Soft PS90/Carbine case.

Bulldog PS90/Carbine Soft Case:
Great inexpensive case for about $30-$35
I use it the most and it can take quite a beating :?
This case can fit a PS90 USG or PS90TR AND things mounted on BOTH sides.

Bulldog PS90 Hard Case
Good case but not as "hard" as they say. The sides are plastic and can be broken with the case is thrown :roll:
Will fit PS90 with standard sight or aftermarket sight but you have to trim the foam.
Will fit a PS90 with light mounted but ONLY ONE SIDE.

Best case I've played with is the Elite Systems PS90 Case.
Will hold a Standard sight(and low profile aftermarket sight( no scopes ) PS90.
You can have things mounted on BOTH sides (its snug but it will fit).
And carries 3 mags on the outside.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The initial case in this thread is exactly what I want. When I bought my PS90 it came with 2 cases, of course I dont really want either- I pretty much like the simple soft cases.

These are the two I have.

Pelican 1495

And the Bulldog case.

The Pelican is nice, but a little too James Bond for me. :wink:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I wouldn't do long term storage in the foam, however - it can attract moisture. So, be aware of that.

But, that's kewl for taking it to the range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes it is kinda cool, but I try to keep a low profile. Having this at the range draws enough people over to me. The case only makes them want to see what I have even more.

I keep all my goods in the safe. Its good to know that moisture fact. :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
ShipWreck said:
I wouldn't do long term storage in the foam, however - it can attract moisture. So, be aware of that.

But, that's kewl for taking it to the range.
I use my case just for transporation - all guns kept in a safe in a room with a dehumidifier

·
Registered
23 Posts
For those of you with that Elite Survival case listed on the link posted, did you order it from that company? I want to order a case from them but it seems like ALL YOU CAN DO is order things. There is no phone number or e-mail address for that company what so ever. How is there reputation??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts