FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't carry anymore, my wife is a teacher and I always feel like people are fixed on and uncomfortable when they see it. Also my current work place in infringing upon my rights. I use to carry a Combat Commander before I gave it up. If I started again I'd probably invest in a Five Seven with mag extension. With 30 in you can probably drop what ever you aim for and miss 10 or 25 times! :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
CHICAGO TYPEWRITER said:
I don't carry anymore, my wife is a teacher and I always feel like people are fixed on and uncomfortable when they see it.
Thats why its called concealed CARRY :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I always carry some combination of this on me.

People are always pretty shocked how easily I can conceal my full sized Kimber.
I can wear shorts and a shirt and carry it in the Galco NSA II I have there and not feel insecure that anyone will see it.
I'm not a huge guy. 5'8" 190(trying to get back to 175 :p )

·
Registered
73 Posts
These were my carry guns

I would end up actually carrying maybe 2/3 times a week. I picked up a S&W 340PD a couple months ago and now I carry every time I leave the house :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kahr K-9 or Mk-9 depending on the conditions. My wife loves her Mk-9 also. Great weapons, very narrow. A little bit of a long, but light trigger pull. Very well built.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Carry Gun

Here it is.

Just new grips, for the custom.

Pretty Slim For Carry with the new grips, was good before much better now, Alumagrips.

·
Registered
171 Posts

My Colt Lightweight Officer's model .45 with reliability job, thinned hammer, long Colt trigger and an aftermarket grip with hex screws

My other carry gun which I don't have a picture yet is my first gen Glock 19 with factory night sights.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The 3 on the bottom are my carry rotation,been mostly the kimber tho..........

·
Registered
164 Posts
I don't have a picture of it, but one that I carry a lot is a Cobra 9mm derringer styled like the old Remington over and under barrel. At least that's what I carry on my person, not in my car. I figure that if the situation ever arises that I would have to use it, my attacker is going to be in my face. So if two rounds of fast expanding hollow points at point blank range isn't enough, then feet don't fail me now. :lol:

·
Registered
857 Posts
That really depends on how fast you can reload
The good thing is the round is resuable and attached to the gun so it can be retrived quickly and reloaded

1 - 20 of 21 Posts