FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up 2 50-round magazines today at the gun show, but still waiting on the phone call that my PS-90 has arrived...

8)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Back during the stupid ban I bought magazines for weapons I didn't even have. Some of my fam and friends just :-D at me. Within the past year I got the last laugh because now I own all those weapons. :?
Put your collection together anyway you legally can. 8)

·
Registered
475 Posts
what you did was smart, you know the ps90 is coming so when it gets here it will already have several accessories waiting for it :?

·
Registered
24 Posts
accessories before getting the PS-90

Good move Madhouse. I have done the same in the past and will do the same in the future. What are the mags going for at the shows?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I believe that botac.com has them for around $50ea.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Madhouse,

Set me up with your avatar, and I will set you up with a the PS90 of your choice!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
We all do it--- I purchase accessories for items that I do not have--- it prompts me to acquire the items! :?

Tony

·
Registered
24 Posts
cart before the horse

Go back and research (read) some of the comments made on various threads on this forum concerning Botac. After doing exactly this myself, I couldn't recommend doing business with them. Learn from others misforture.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have purchased twice from Botac and didn't have any problems. I got 6 of the PS90 mags when they were on sale and they shipped them promptly. I have read numerous complaints about them so maybe I've just been lucky the two times I ordered from them but the price was right on the PS90 mags and everthing turned out OK for me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I admit, service with botac is "iffy". I have good and bads runs with them.

·
Banned
328 Posts
You buy anything from Botach, you will most likely be sorry. I ended up having to cancel my order and that process alone took over a month. They do not reply to emails and getting them on the phone is very difficult.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts