FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
The Assault Systems case has worked out very well for me. It neatly accommodates the black ring sight on my PS90. If your optic is much higher than the ones in the marketing photos of the bag, it'll be a problem for you since it's a fairly snug fit. One of the other things to be aware of when choosing a bag for these carbines is whether any built-in magazine pockets will handle the length of the magazines these things sport - they're long enough that presents a problem with a lot of bags!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I typically try to find cases that aren't so tactical looking. If you want to keep it in your car a more urban camouflage may be desired.

I have a prior generation sneaky bag from these guys: NAVY ASSAULT RIFLE COVERT CARRY BAG BY 5.11 that is blue and fits my folding stock AK. It has pockets for mags, tools, etc and a cross body strap to throw over a shoulder. The generation I have also has a heat resistant barrel "pouch" for placing a hot barrel in. No external molle attachments to give it away. I could walk into a store with it and be fine. The company that made the one I have doesn't make them now, so this one is a different manufacturer so I don't have personal knowledge of this exact bag, although it looks like it may have some improvements.

Here is their PDW bag: M4 PDW/RECCE COVERT CARRY BAG

Trvlngnrs

·
Registered
53 Posts
Gator GK 2110 Keyboard Gig Bag GK2110 Controller Case Free Shipping New | eBay

Got this for $26 including shipping. Made an offer of 20 and they came back with 26, which I accepted. Works fine with the gun in there optics up but I cut some foam for a more secure fit. Also got a more expensive case with foam but it is way more bulky and I actually like this one better. It is a musician's keyboard case by design I believe, and it doesn't scream GUN IN HERE!

Oh sorry, forgot to mention my gun is sbr'd.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well "played" sir, well played... (musician... keyboard... AHEM.) :)

Gator GK 2110 Keyboard Gig Bag GK2110 Controller Case Free Shipping New | eBay

Got this for $26 including shipping. Made an offer of 20 and they came back with 26, which I accepted. Works fine with the gun in there optics up but I cut some foam for a more secure fit. Also got a more expensive case with foam but it is way more bulky and I actually like this one better. It is a musician's keyboard case by design I believe, and it doesn't scream GUN IN HERE!

Oh sorry, forgot to mention my gun is sbr'd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts