FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well armed and in a fortified position...

Reinforcements arrive...

Heavy reinforcements...

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Lock the door and starve them out! :mad: Just kidding, Make sure the door is air tight and seal the condensation hole on top and lack of oxygen will be quicker than staving them out..

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lock the door and starve them out! :mad: Just kidding, Make sure the door is air tight and seal the condensation hole on top and lack of oxygen will be quicker than staving them out..
I just broke out the catnip. Apparently the cause wasn't worth it...they surrendered peacefully (and glassy eyed).

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice collection Akitainu!! Looks like a S&W case in there. What safe is that?
Fort Knox (I forget what model, I've had it for about 15 years). It's right at a 1,000lbs (empty).

Reactions: mjk1 and LESTER

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Fort Knox (I forget what model, I've had it for about 15 years). It's right at a 1,000lbs (empty).
Looks like one of the "Defender" model, I use to have one...:sad:

I had there biggest and it looks like we had the same model.

Reactions: akitainu and rslsss

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
They all to small to handle the scar's and cant open the pistol cases and without opposing thumbs they cant load a mag, I say they are about as handy as Obummer or Biden :grin:with a weapon, I wouldn't sweat it to much.:lol:

·
Registered
219 Posts
When you decide to shoot the rifle in the back, how long does it take you to get it out?:lol:

You don't have enough cats, I'll give you one that has decided to keep my wife up at night. I'm sick of the whining....

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They all to small to handle the scar's and cant open the pistol cases and without opposing thumbs they cant load a mag, I say they are about as handy as Obummer or Biden :grin:with a weapon, I wouldn't sweat it to much.:lol:
All true. But when they start working as a cohesive unit...I get a little worried. Never underestimate the devious nature of the feline heart.

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you decide to shoot the rifle in the back, how long does it take you to get it out?:lol:
If I want it for Tuesday, I start on Sunday afternoon.

Seriously though, I'm putting off any new long guns and saving for a second safe.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Now if you had a loaded double barreled shot gun in the safe they could potentially fire off a couple of warning shot at you.:-D

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now if you had a loaded double barreled shot gun in the safe they could potentially fire off a couple of warning shot at you.:-D
There is a coach gun in there...somewhere.

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
If I want it for Tuesday, I start on Sunday afternoon.

Seriously though, I'm putting off any new long guns and saving for a second safe.
Just don't go to small with the second safe, I'm on my 3rd and need a forth next one i get is going to be one big A** safe, and believe me I thought mine were big enough at the time.:spank:

·
Vendor
1,763 Posts
Those look like democats. The kind that expect free healthcare and food for their entire life without having to work for it.

Mine are the same way. One once caught a mouse, the other 4 watched. Now they all think they can live on unemployment.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Reactions: akitainu
1 - 20 of 38 Posts