FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jeremy, could you confirm whether is there a fee for credit card purchases?
on the phone i was told 5% but i don't see this information disclosed anywhere on your web site.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are no credit card fees. Who told you that?
i initially talked with Roy. during that call i inquired about the cost of things and different routes i could take and he brought up a 5% CC fee.
i hung up and called up local FFLs to gauge their transfer fee. then i called back to order; i spoke with Paul. he took my order. when discussing payments, i mentioned the 5% CC fee. he said "oh yeah", so then i inquired about sending in a personal check.

the check has already been mailed.
if it won't complicate things, i still prefer to pay with CC to get the paperwork started sooner.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
We don't charge a credit card fee. But we do offer a discount for cash. There might have been some confusion on that. I'm very sorry for the issues, if you want to send me your order number to [email protected] and I can either do it with a credit card or give you a discount on your order. Just let me know and I'll take care of you.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
We don't charge a credit card fee. But we do offer a discount for cash. There might have been some confusion on that. I'm very sorry for the issues, if you want to send me your order number to [email protected] and I can either do it with a credit card or give you a discount on your order. Just let me know and I'll take care of you.
How much is the cash discount? Is it around 5%?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.