FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the local Cabelas in Lone Tree, Colorado this afternoon and was greeted with something I was beginning to think I'd never see again: a shelf loaded with CCI Mini Mag Ammo!

Needless to say, I grabbed 500 rounds so I can soon have a fun smallbore session in the not too distant future.

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I bought 100 rounds online from them. It was actually the first time I've ever bought mini mags. They were noticeably hotter than the bulk junk I've been mostly shooting.

Reactions: gischileu

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I stopped by the local Cabelas in Lone Tree, Colorado this afternoon and was greeted with something I was beginning to think I'd never see again: a shelf loaded with CCI Mini Mag Ammo!

Needless to say, I grabbed 500 rounds so I can soon have a fun smallbore session in the not too distant future.

Goid score-- that is an awesome cabelas too. I always stop by there when I go home.

·
Registered
309 Posts
About 6 months ago I was able to pick up 6k cci mini mags (my back order for 5k bulk got cancelled) no questions asked at a local dix sporting goods. I have seen them all over. I'm surprised some are still having trouble finding 22lr

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Slowly 22 is be stocked on shelves. Long way to go still.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts