1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
548 Posts
By the looks of the fat b1tch in the video, they still cant admit that it was his own fault, and are STILL placing a measure of blame on this heroic citizen. Arghhhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
What the hell done she mean he should not have been threatened. I say throw her in a room with a gun and gave a few masked men come in a point guns at her. See what she does. Dumb people

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Well uh......wouldn't that just be a family get together? Oh no you dint.... :-D

What the hell done she mean he should not have been threatened. I say throw her in a room with a gun and gave a few masked men come in a point guns at her. See what she does. Dumb people

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
It is a continuing theme is it not...

Score one for the good guys! Never fails that the dead thug always seems to have been a nice quiet respectable upstanding citizen who helps little old ladies across the street and rescues puppies, donates blood and was an all around nice but misunderstood ( in the family's eyes anyway) guy?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Score one for the good guys! Never fails that the dead thug always seems to have been a nice quiet respectable upstanding citizen who helps little old ladies across the street and rescues puppies, donates blood and was an all around nice but misunderstood ( in the family's eyes anyway) guy?
Exactly what I was thinking. The punks are always nice kids who didn't do anything wrong, were brilliant in school, and had a promising life ahead of them and would probably have solved cancer in the future. Right. I won't say he got what was coming, but you play with fire and eventually you get burned right? On the other side, I have heard that when you have to kill someone like this guy did, your life will never be the same. Stupid lawsuits, death threats from the thugs buddies, all sorts of dumb stuff. I can see it happening from the people that think it would have been better for the thug to rob and take out someone's family member, and then the lawyers that protect scum for a living.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts