FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the Optic Rail. Nice! :? Is there a Critical Dimensions web site? Now I have the excuse I have waiting for -- to buy another ps90 this weekend. I will try for the USG model. Does any one know how these optic rails are to be mounted? No instructions but I have the tri rail now.
Thanks to Critical Dimensions for the rail

Bruce

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
No, he only sells thru this site - he used to sell regularly - but now he mostly supplies other vendors I believe. If U contact him directly, he still has some stuff

EDIT - YOU changed your original post - so now my answer makes no sense :lol:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Feel free to email [email protected] directly with any specific questions concerning installation or use of the Adjustable Optic Rail.
Critical Dimensions is currently closing out it's current line of PS90 accessories, hence the giveaways and Gunbroker auctions. The FNForum and Gunbroker are the only web portals in use for retail sales.

·
Registered
15 Posts
not that its any of my business but why are you getting out of ps90 accessories? too much time involved? not enough return on your investment? i thought i read somewhere on this site that your company was developing a 100 round mag for the ps90? is that correct? i would think you would sell a lot of those not to mention the law enforcement sales or military sales something like that could generate, the only reason i ask is it seems everyone who talks about your products gives them 2 thumbs up which is why i ordered one of your optic rails! anyway just curious, vckiller aka kirk

·
Registered
426 Posts
Read the above post again.
It was only stated that the "current" line is being closed out.
Thanks for calling me out and ruining the surprise. :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts