FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice collection. So how do you like the pmags? Been thinking about getting some.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nighthawk said:
Nice collection. So how do you like the pmags? Been thinking about getting some.
They don't drop well out of any of my AR's when emptied (the XCR drops them perfectly fine though), and they are no wear near the ease of loading compared to the HK's. With that said, I'd buy more. As expected after thousands of rounds, zero FTF's, and extremely durable. Plus they look cool. :-?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do you have the Gen 3 mags? If not, I think you can still exchange them. They drop fine out of my colt and LMT lowers.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iraq Ninja said:
Do you have the Gen 3 mags? If not, I think you can still exchange them. They drop fine out of my colt and LMT lowers.
I'll have to check the date on them, but they are only about 2 months old. I guess that makes it pretty close to the gen 3 (I think it was in June???). Either way, I'll check it out. With the mag full, they drop. But empty, they don't.

·
Registered
227 Posts
itstock said:
there are no dates on it, not sure how to identify what generation it is. :oops:
Gen 3 are dated 07/07 and later.

Look for this:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts