FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post, good to meet you all. I've been a member of the forum for about a month now. Sorry it's taken me to so long to post. But to be honest, once I had my PS90, I was too busy going out and buying all the accessories that you all pointed me to.

I've found lots of good advice and directions here and even a few things I never even knew existed. Every one's contributions here definitely made my accessorizing going a lot easier and probably saved me some money.

At this point I have my PS90, top rail, 2 extended side rails, and a NcStar Panoramic Reflex sight.

I'm looking into a laser, flashlight, and the quadrail from magazineparts.com (though the price is hard to swallow).

I'll get some pictures taken and get them posted in another thread. I'd like to show everyone what I've got and get some feedback on what everyone thinks of the setup.

I'd also like to contribute a review of the NcStar optic. But, I get ahead of myself.

For now, let me just say, pleased to meet you all, and glad to join the community. Now I'll just go back to looking around the forum. I'll try not to break anything or get anything dirty.

Phixeus

*edit Title edit just to clarify :-D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad ya came out of the shadows!

Congrats on the PS90. It really is a fun gun. And yea, when you get a chance, we'd love to have a long review in the Product Review section. Right now, most of the reviews are ones I wrote. I'm hoping members keep adding to that section :shock:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to have some photo's up tonight and I'll work on getting a review going on the optic. I'll try to take some of the photo advice I've seen here and put it to use. Just gotta look into getting the photos hosted and I'll start posting.

Thanks again, this site is a pretty valuable resource for the uninitiated and really helped me out a lot.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You had me worried when I read the title of your post, but now I understand. :D Welcome to a great site from another Central Floridian...

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

"whitetiger7654" Welcome. I didn't realize that many central florida people were here.
I think they are all really in Michigan, they just want to be in Fla. :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts