FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gents/ladies....I have officially started the Cerakote project for my SCAR.

It will be done in patriot brown....including the lower and the stock.

The barrel will be done in black

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The SCAR right now is completely disassembled and it will head to the cerakoter mondayish.

I broke the freakin front sight windage screw.... :) I'll have to order one while I wait for it to be done.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sounds awesome, looks like that color is fairly close to the original polymer lower on the FDE scars?

Cant wait to see pics, I'm a big fan of cerakote.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can't wait to see this. I've been considering getting my 17 and glock 17 in patriot brown.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The lower will be coated as well. Along with the stock. Can't decide if I want the PWS SRX and the lower rail black or patriot brown. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Parts are being picked up today...It will probably be done by EOW. Today...I also ordered an ALG SBC, so I will review it for us as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Patriot Brown is an awesome looking color and I've considered having mine Cerakoted that color as well. I look forward to seeing home pics :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One of my favorite parts is the all black barrel. Plus having a uniform color. This is H-series Cerakote

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

Can't wait to see the completed rifle reassembled.

Reactions: Kev
1 - 20 of 32 Posts