Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Well, my experience in the past, when trying to host chats on forums before - everyone wants one, but no one ever uses it. We'll see...

·
Registered
636 Posts
well it sounds ok now there are more people plus.... there were some of us that were new at that point and had just been booted from the othersite well after something like that who would like to talk ya know ?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I voted yes, because if someone that is in there might be able to give a quick answer to a question, or just plain ole' bs without having a mile long conversation be forever imprinted in the forum.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I voted No, because it uses up precious band width, and seldom gets used.

*My .02*

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I've managed sites since 1996 - everyone always votes YES - but then no one shows up. I've tried it many times over the years on various types of sites/communities. Some other gun sites have chat rooms too, and they rarely have action. So, I still vote no.

Plus, for me personally - I am on and off all day long moderating and doing other stuff on the site. But I don't have the time to be in a chat room for a long period of time continuously. So, if you do put one up, I don't know how often I'll be there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts