FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mods, I hope this is not against the rules, but if it is, please feel free to delete the thread. I'm just here trying to save some money for the rest of the folk on here.

Anyways, as some may know by reading one of my posts, that I am getting an FS2000 here shortly and mine will be coming with the ugly tri-rail and I'd rather have the original handguard on there. Well, I went to look them up thinking I was going to pay an arm and leg for an FNH product, but I came across a sweet page that has some relatively cheap parts. I don't know how well known the parts website I went to is on this forum, but I think they should get a good deal of business with their parts.

I saw that a lot of people were interested in the handguard because they wanted to do the light mod thing without ruining their originals and didn't know where to find this part or how much it would cost. Well, they are cheaper than I expected, that's for sure. $10.87 for the handguard and $7.50 for the shipping unless you want to pay $20 for 2-day air. Either way, I was expecting to pay about $100 for this part, since it was an FN product, but it's much cheaper and I felt those interested in doing the light mod should look into ordering from these guys. I ordered two! lol, just in case I mess up the first one...

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/fn-fs2000-forends/F482800030

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
They're a forum sponsor.

Reactions: jhs27275

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Yep, you might want to look around the forum just a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.