FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the subject says, who is selling the cheapest magazines currently? I've got a new PS90TR I'm payin' on and I'm gonna need mags... lots of mags. :)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
CMMG is where I have always ordered mine from. U might find them for $3-4 cheaper elsewhere - but when I looked at shipping costs for other places, it ended up coming out almost the same.

Plus, CMMG sends you an e-mail when they ship, and it has a link to the tracking #. Anytime I've ordered them over a weekend or on a Monday, they always come in by Wed or Thur at the latest (the same week).

I've ordered from them probably 8 times.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
U also may want to check with Lee (Turbozag here on the site) - See if Bud;s has them and maybe they just aren't up on the Bud's site.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought a few in May, and then a few more in June from Botach. As of today, they are $49.95 for the 50 rounders.

Yes, I know that Botach has a checkered past. I did have some small problems with timely shipping on the second order (paid for 2nd day air, and got them a week later), but even with the $10.00 shipping, I got a great deal.

I also ordered the shell catcher for $39.95

Everything came as expected, extremely well packaged and protected, with the only downer being that the magazines did not get shipped in the original, blue, FN cardboard boxes. They were each separately bubble wrapped, and then the wrapped magazines were bubble wrapped together and put in a mailer. Prior P90 magazines were sent bubbled and placed in a large cardboard box along with the rest of my order (larger items).

Pay with a credit card, and if there's any problems, call the card company to handle it.

I would also recommend that a few days after you place your order, call them to verify that it was shipped out. That order I made that was delayed, for some reason didn't get to shipping until 3 days after I placed it (and spoke with a customer service rep, who I assume then expedited it)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Even though U had good luck - man, there are SO, SO, SO many threads about Botach on the net. I did a search for them in the past and posted some links for people here I think. I would DEFINETLY NOT recommend them - it ain't worth the headache for $5.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm... seems like $50 is the cheapest I'm gonna pay. Fair enough, I suppose.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I found the last day at a gun show right before people have to start packing up is the idle time to try to talk him down. someone selling stuff at a gun show. Think about it that is less stuff they have to pack up. I got new mags for the ps-90 for 45 bucks ( i put the other money I had into my pocket) and I showed him my wallet I said all I got was 45 bucks :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
workingman1976 said:
I got new mags for the ps-90 for 45 bucks ( i put the other money I had into my pocket) and I showed him my wallet I said all I got was 45 bucks :D
That trick does work. I did it once without even knowing it. I was buying some things and asked the guy what his lowest price was. I pulled out my wallet and was $5 short. So after a minute or so he was like ok and let me have it. I got out to my car and found like $20 I had in my pocket from earlier in the day I forgot about.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
sorry people if i offended anyone with the (jew) comment it wasnt my intentions. Just a FYI next time pm me I would of gladly edited it thanks fellas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts