FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wondering which cheapie (around $30) is "best" and works best for the full size FNP.

I don't remember but if they don't have specifically for the FNP what fits? Is it a Sig 229 holster?

Which do you guys prefer? Blackhawk/Fobus/Mike's/other?

P.S. Prefer IWB but OWB as last resort is ok too...

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Take a look at Michaels of Oregon (Uncle Mikes) brand.....they have very well made nylon holsters for lots of different auto pistols. I own 4 of them...and they were also the only one around that had a holster long enough for my Ruger Single Six 9-1/2 inch barrel .22 mag!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Desertrat said:
Take a look at Michaels of Oregon (Uncle Mikes) brand.....they have very well made nylon holsters for lots of different auto pistols. I own 4 of them...and they were also the only one around that had a holster long enough for my Ruger Single Six 9-1/2 inch barrel .22 mag!!!
if i may ask desert, if you're using a holster for the FNP, which one are you using?

·
Registered
23 Posts
if i may ask desert, if you're using a holster for the FNP, which one are you using?[/quote]

I had a U.M. Sidekick (IWB) laying around size #16 that fit it pretty good if that helps ya.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Texas_XD said:
if i may ask desert, if you're using a holster for the FNP, which one are you using?
I had a U.M. Sidekick (IWB) laying around size #16 that fit it pretty good if that helps ya.[/quote]

thanks Texas!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Perfect

The Uncle Mikes made for a Sig226 fits my FNP9 like it was made for it. I have used it in IPSC competitions in production division with great success. I got it for under $20 and the fit feels dang near custom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts