FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy!

Like [sic] we mentioned before, the MP7A1 is unavailable to civilians and for good reason. We all know that’s technology no civvies should ever get to lay their hands on. This is a purpose-built weapon with no sporting applications to speak of. It is made to put down scumbags, and that’s it. Mike Cabrera of Heckler & Koch Law Enforcement Sales and veteran law enforcement officer with SWAT unit experience points out that this is a gun that you do not want in the wrong, slimy hands. It comes with semi-automatic and full-auto firing modes only. Its overall size places it between a handgun and submachine gun. Its assault rifle capabilities and small size make this a serious weapon that should not be taken lightly.

·
Registered
350 Posts
What's the cartridge, like 4.6x35mm or something? It's not designed to "put down scumbags", it's designed to defeat body armor. Period.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Silencerco, ITS, Magpul, and Surefire have confirmed that they have pulled their funding after the editor re-iterated what he said.

While his understanding of the Second Ammendment is highly flawed, his command of the english language is not. There is absolutely not room for misinterpretation, he shot himself in the foot and then in an effort to try and fix it he chainsawed off his legs.

The controversy blew up on Facebook and other forums, and I'm proud to saw that I am acquaintances with Seth Young, the man who kick started it all, and sold him the very last of my SCAR-H magazines, haha

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Everybody, at some point in thier lives, puts a foot in thier mouth...

Dont know him personally...

-SS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts