FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, but not new by any means. Retired Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer Four (4 years Navy; 26 Coast Guard). Retired from Active Duty in 2001; three years later I changed back into another Government Blue Suit; Customs and Border Protection Officer, on the Northern Border.

No plugs for my website; let me know about forum sponsorship; I love to leave my website in my sig line.

Custom Knives, guns, my German Shepard, my Colombian Fiance who lives in Mexico City; favorite things!

I own 22 hand guns and 40 long guns; last month I bought my first Hi-Power and have an FNP-9. When I bought the Hi-Power .40 S&W the gun shop had an FEG P9R, new in the box so I bought it too - $200 with 2 magazines...

I took the Hi-Power and the FEG to the range yesterday for the first time - very impressed. The recoil spring on the Hi-Power really tames the .40's recoil but it definitely takes some oomph to work.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome.. A pleasure to have another professional gun nut on the board! You mentioned the Northern Border, any chance your in washington state? (I live 2 miles from the canadian border in NW Wash.).

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hello, and I too want to thank you for your service.

My nephew is in the Coast Guard, he likes it. It sounds like you may have some good knowldge to share and maybe a good story or two.

Welcome to the forum and don't forget to share some pics! :D

TA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts